Sample Comments Policy
Please fill in the relevant information for your channel. If you have any questions about the content, please contact your local legal department.
For Facebook a separate tab should created for the comments policy.
This page is a platform we want to use to communicate and discuss issues relating to [topic]. Users must have a Facebook account to post messages or comments.
For all other enquiries about Bayer such as[examples] please use the contact page: [Link to contact form, or provide a suitable contact address]
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you and to reading your interesting messages and comments.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when using the Facebook page.
The style of communication on this Facebook page should be characterized by:
• Treat every other user as you would like to be treated yourself
• Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Please respect this and not try to force your opinion on anyone else.
• Respect the rights of others
II. Deleting messages and disabling Facebook accounts
• Personal insults or degrading comments of any kind
• Disparaging comments about institutions, organizations or companies, sexist or racist comments, or hate propaganda
• Any violation of the rights of third parties, including in particular copyrights
• Comments that do not relate to the messages under discussion or are off-topic
• Calls to violence of any kind
• Calls to join in demonstrations or rallies of any political orientation
• Offering goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature, or using this Facebook page as an advertising space
• Spam, ie. any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same comment.
User data: We want to use this Facebook page to communicate with people about the issue of [topic]. As is otherwise the case on Facebook, anyone who clicks the "Like" button sends data to Facebook that is also accessible to Bayer xxx [Please fill in the relevant legal entity] (hereinafter to be referred to as BAYER). We would like to clarify how this data is used: the data received cover the average age structure, place of residence, gender, language and activity of all users of the page. The data are provided to us by Facebook exclusively in summarized form. At no time does BAYER receive data on individuals or small user groups. The data are not shared with third parties. User data are used exclusively to administer this page.
The messages posted in response to our articles reflect the opinion of individual members only. In no event will we be liable for the content of any messages, or for conclusions that may be drawn from such messages. BAYER makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the accuracy or completeness of the content.